Most patients and visitors to Crowborough Hospital are fortunate that they rarely see or experience more than a small fraction of the services that are available there.
Nevertheless, in order to be able to provide as comprehensive a service as they can to as broad a cross-section of the population as possible, the Hospital does in fact offer a range of services that might surprise you; a range that is always under review and wherever possible expanded.
The list here is a summary of the services at the Hospital and towards which your donations go in order that the best possible services can be provided.
Tel: 01892 652284
Fax: 01892 668877
Tel: 01892 669393
Tel: 01892 654080 / 603106
The Birthing Centre is now managed and staffed by Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust. This provides local women with a natural link to obstetric and maternity support services based at Tunbridge Wells Hospital (Pembury) offering a seamless maternity service.
Minor Injuries Unit
Tel: 01892 603602
The Minor Injuries Unit is now managed and staffed by Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust and is open 7 days a week between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm.
It is now supported by X-ray services in the hospital which operate Monday to Friday.
- X-ray (Monday to Friday)
- Minor Injuries Unit
- General Ward: caring for patients requiring rehabilitation, palliative and terminal care as well as medical and nursing care under their own doctor or district nurse.
- Providing outpatient rehabilitation programmes
- Social Day-care also being provided
- Dental session for special needs children and adults
- Speech therapy
- Baby and Child Development Clinics
- Health Promotion Training
- Parental and Post-Natal Support
- Mental Health Out-patient Services